Maria is a TV host, blogging expert and all-around badass in the world of social media influencing. In this podcast episode, she shares with us the hard lessons she’s learned along the way to build her personal brand and create an income from doing what she loves.
What you’ll learn:
- How to go from amateur to professional as a social media influencer
- The best strategy to land new collaborations with the brands you most want to work with
- What brands are looking for when considering an influencer
- How to stay consistent with your content and not get caught up in the numbers
- Why it’s important to focus on engaging with your audience
- How delegating task can take your productivity to a new level as an influencer
Click here to listen to this podcast episode on iTunes now!